Use this time-line to make sure you are accomplishing everything you need to in order to reach your maximum potential!
· Continue researching and refining your list of target schools.
· Research schools on the internet.
· Begin creating a resume. Locate and organize all awards, articles, prizes, etc. earned. You will be asked to list your achievements on college and scholarship applications.
· Register for the ACT/SAT.
· Focus on your grades!!!
· Improve your vocabulary.
· Fill up your spare time with as much community service, volunteer work, club or sport activity, etc. as you can.
· Remember how important your grades are. Check your GPA and class rank at the end of each semester.
· Research interesting and challenging summer opportunities.
· Think about your financial aid needs.
· STUDY HARD !!!